Choosing the right wedding photographer is an important decision that can greatly impact the memories of your Big Day as well as the quality of the photos you hope to cherish forever. Throughout the years, I have heard countless horror stories from couples and thought to share a few quick tips to get you started:
1. Consider your budget and the style of photography you prefer. Research photographers in your area.
2. Have a phone/zoom call with your shortlisted photographer(s) to discuss your vision and ensure you feel comfortable working with them.
3. Get a sense of their communication style (short/long response time, clear/unclear answers, etc.) and mannerisms (friendly/formal/enthusiastic/ disinterested, etc.).
4. Find out:
- how much their services exactly cost.
- what they will deliver (edited digitals, prints only, etc.).
- what the turnaround time will be.
5. Do not be coaxed into purchasing something you do not need (prints, albums, canvases, etc.).
I hope you find these tips useful. If you have any questions or wish to book my services:
- call/text/WhatsApp: 416-887-7501
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org